domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2007

Keep the door open when You leave the room.

Ya no quiero. Ya no puedo continuar.

Me siento mal. Me duele mucho.

Quiero quedarme dormido y no despertar.

Ya estoy agotado.

Me canse de luchar.

Now

I'm so angry right now.
But is only because I was telling myself that it was only my fault.
I know that I was telling me lies.
It was Your fault too.

With your actitude.
With the way You were being with me.

I take a lot of shit from You.
But I let You throw me that shit.

It's not a maybe.
You said so.
The things are so fucked.
It's the best.

I did one mistake and You let me down.
He did a lot of mistakes but You keep Him.

In the end You prefer Him.
That's ok.
But don't come with me telling me that i was a total jerk.
Knowing that You fucked the things too.

Be happy and keep suffering.
Now it's no my problem.

Remember that I never touch You with a hit.
Remember that I was there when You need me.

Remember all the crap that I do for You.

But forget what We have one day.

Because all of them were lies.

There are no promises when the other part is not commited.

But read this.

I promise never to look for You.

That is a promise for Me.

No hay comentarios: